VSXu Player is a stand-alone program that creates inspiring, beautiful pictures to your sound and music that our artists have designed.
It lets you 'see' and add an additional dimension to your music. It allows you to play presets included in player, and presets you and others create using VSXu Artiste.
Runs on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Runs on Ubuntu GNU/Linux
- Requires OpenGL compatible graphics card. Min 128MB.
- Easy to install stand-alone audio visualizer works with any music player or line-input
- High Definition (HD) - 720p, 1080p definition runs on most standard graphics cards
IMPORTANT NOTE - SELECTING A SOUND SOURCE FOR WINDOWS
This is to use VSXu to visualize your media player of choice - if you want to use it for your Stereo or mixer, use Line-In to record.
- Right-click the speaker icon to the right of your task bar
- Select "recording devices"
- Right-click in the list (NOT on an item)
- Check "Show disabled devices"
- Now all depends on what sound card drivers you have. If you have "Stereo Mix" or something similar, use that for primary recording device. Microsoft (likely after pressure from the RIAA et. al.) have disabled the "Stereo Mix" device in their drivers, afraid that people would record sound off of youtube.
Transitions can be added or removed inside the _visuals_faders directory.
PLEASE SUPPORT VSXU
If you're a DJ or VJ and are using this software for large events, send in some screen shots or donate to the project using the paypal link below.